Orbis Creates Giant EarthBalls
We offer really giant EarthBalls – big beautiful inflatable globes – for your display. Orbis ‘reality globes’ are ideal for museums, churches, schools libraries, tradeshows, festivals, sporting events, concerts, parades – any place where people gather. Use one of our magnificent, inflatable EarthBalls to create a highly memorable experience.
We produce museum quality globes from 3 feet (0.9 meters) to 23 feet (7 meters) in diameter. Use our Inquiry Form to tell us what size globe and what special features you are seeking.
Orbis Makes Museum Quality Globes
These gorgeous globes are professionally printed on a superwide digital inkjet printer. This means their colors are rich and vibrant, the Earth image is detailed – and can be customized with your logo, worldwide routes, locations or other global information.
These globes are spherical. Unlike many other inflatable globes, these wonderful globes really are perfectly round.
These are globes you’ll be proud to display and happy to have your customers look at.
Inflatable vs. Hardshell Globes
We’ve been told many times that when customers first see our globes, they think they are looking are a hardshell globe…and they are surprised to find out it is inflatable. Because our globes are inflatable, they are lighter weight, easier to transport and usually less expensive than hardshell globes of the same size. One can carry the largest Orbis World Globe through a standard 3 foot door with ease… because it is deflatable. Our larger 6′, 8′, 10, 12′ & 16′ inflatable globes are also very portable and easy to setup.
Your globe requirements are unique. We need to understand your particular situation before suggesting your globe size and features or quoting prices. To begin communicating your requirements and to receive a custom globe quote, please click on the Inquiry Form button to the upper right and fill out the form. We’ll contact you right away.
Things to think about when specifying your globe:
- What size globe would best serve your needs?
- How will you display the globe? What do you want it to do for you?
- Do you want to buy or rent a globe?
- Will the globe be used indoors or outdoors?
- Will the globe be permanently installed in one place or will this be a temporary/mobile display?
- Do you want our standard NASA satellite imagery, with cloudforms, or do you want to customize the globe?
- Will the globe be mounted on a floor pedestal or suspended from above?
- Do you want the globe to rotate?